How We Work
We serve corporations that need expert digital marketing services.
We design meticulously curated, custom-tailored digital marketing strategies that reach, attract and engage your target audience, close the loop between sales and marketing, deliver superior ROI and help your business grow.
How We Work
- We meet with you to learn about your business, market, challenges and goals.
- We start our research by conducting an Online Media Audit of your website and social media channels.
- We also audit your competitors.
- We meet your team—executives, sales reps, customer service agents, etc.—to gain a broader perspective on your organization. The information we extract is extremely valuable when creating a Digital Marketing Blueprint Strategy that will work specifically for your business.
- We study your target audience, brand’s position, market share and competition. We examine how you do business and the metrics you use to define success.
- We create a strategy designed to tackle your challenges and hit your goals. The blueprint includes plans and tactics to improve your branding, website design, SEO, lead generation, content marketing, social media engagement, online advertising, sales enablement and other efforts.
- We build your digital platform and powerhouse, mapping out all the processes and systems for your digital efforts.
- We track and measure everything we do through content management, marketing automation, project management, CRM and other software.
- We keep it transparent. You’re always in the loop.
- We deploy all the tactics laid out in a 12-month strategy.
- We create remarkable content and launch performance campaigns.
- We experiment with various formats, tools and methods to the tackle ever-changing algorithms of search engines and social media networks.
- We measure everything, analyze and act on the data to maximize your investment and guarantee maximum return.
- We provide weekly status reports and monthly data and analytics reports to keep you informed. We meet with you quarterly to evaluate how the strategy is performing and make any necessary adjustments to improve results.